|Contact Club Secretary:||Tel – 07930 313459|
|Paul Heyes||E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org|
Or any member of the committee.(See the Committee page.)
Membership of the club can be arranged at club nights, through the membership secretary or by using the application form which can be accessed below. Please complete the form and send to the membership secretary.
Club Nights are always on the last Tuesday of the month from January to November. During the summer months meeting places can vary depending on the event, see the “Club Calendar” for meeting places and times. Please contact a member of the committee if you require any further details.
Normal club night meetings are held at:
The Railway Tavern
1 Preston Road
- From M6 Junction 28 Follow the signs for Leyland B5256.
- At the twin roundabouts, go straight across the first, and right at the second. Signposted Preston B5254.
- At the third large roundabout take the second exit. Signposted Railway.
- Then take a right at the T junction. Signposted Railway.
- Follow the road past the station over the railway bridge.
- Follow the road left at the roundabout. The pub should be on your immediate left, opposite the car dealers.
- The entrance onto the pub car park is just after the bollards outside it.
- Enter through the doors to the left of the main doors, to the The Railway Suite.